squeak planets update

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Jan 29 22:23:59 UTC 2007

Hi all,

- the squeak planets are now powered by venus, which should be more robust.
(Expect some tweaking and tuning still to come.)

- the config files and templates are now in a darcs repository at
http://joyful.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=squeakplanets . You can darcs get
a copy, make changes and send them to me via darcs send (ask me or
darcs.net if you need help). Updates are very welcome!

- thanks for the latest updates in my inbox, which I'll process shortly.

- if you care, you can compare the old planets at eg
oldplanetsqueak.joyful.com , for a bit longer. It seems to me there's one
big improvement which is that venus does better at showing images - yay!

Keep on squeaking,
-Simon

yay 3.10! ralph for president!