OLPC-like device...

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Tue Jan 30 17:35:32 UTC 2007

Hey, Squeakers:

	I'm looking to put together an appliance and the OLPC device is probably
closest (perhaps with some tablet PCs) to what I envision.

	I need a small, light, tough touch screen, no keyboard or mouse or
hard-drive, but a wireless connection and maybe some flash memory.

	And, obviously, it has to be Smalltalk-capable. :-)

	Most of the interface will be on the level of fast food order
taking--although, come to think of it, I probably need some
handwriting-recognition functionality.

	I know a lot of folks deal with unusual hardware here, anyone have any
thoughts?

	===Blake===