Setting up a simple Wiki...

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Tue Jan 30 18:07:07 UTC 2007

If you'd like something simple, why not just download and run Swiki?

You can get it here:
http://wiki.squeak.org/swiki/

I just started doing just that myself, moving all of my work notes
and the million OS X sticky notes into  the Swiki. It starts up at
bootup on my Mac and runs in the background.

Regards,
Aaron