RemoteFrameBuffer v34 problems

Tim Johnson trilobyte at hoe.nu
Mon Jul 2 15:58:44 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

I am using RemoteFrameBuffer (SqueakVNC) Client in squeak-dev-118.

Oftentimes it will completely lock and I have to do an interrupt.

The stack trace seems to indicate that there is a circular loop looking
for a "requestor".  I am not sure what is calling the requestor in the
first place, as this happens even if I am not mousing around in the VNC
window.

Below is a stack trace.

Also, another anomalous behavior:  when I use my Mac with the VM set at
32bpp, and connect to my PC (running TightVNC) set at 32bpp, RFB shows the
graphics in monochrome.  When I set the VM to 16bpp (leaving my Mac at
32bpp) and connect to the PC (still set to 32bpp), it looks fine.  What's
up with that?

Thanks,
Tim

--- The full stack ---
BlockContext>>on:do:
RFBSystemWindow(SystemWindow)>>requestor
RFBScrollPane(Morph)>>requestor
TransformMorph(Morph)>>requestor
RFBClientMorph(Morph)>>requestor
[] in RFBSystemWindow(SystemWindow)>>requestor {[^ model requestor]}
[...]
...etc...