Contributors Agreement signature status?

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Tue Jul 3 10:09:45 UTC 2007

Hi all,

what is the Contributors Agreement signature status of this people (84)?

ab	Alexandre Bergel ?
acg	Andrew C. Greenberg
AFi	Alain Fischer
ajh	Anthony Hannan
al 	Adrian Lienhard
apb	Andrew P. Black
ar	Andreas Raab
bf	Bert Freudenberg
BG	Boris Gaertner
bkv	Brent Vukmer
bootstrap	Pavel Krivanek
BP	Bijan Parsia
brp	Brent Pinkney
bvs	Ben Schroeder
crl	Craig Latta
dc	Damien Cassou
dew 	Doug Way
DF	Diego Fernandez
dgd	Diego Gomez Deck
di	Dan Ingalls
djp	David J. Pennell
dtl	Dave Lewis
dvf	Daniel Vainsencher
dwh	Dwight Hughes
fbs	Frank Shearar ?
fc	Frank Caggiano
gk	Goran Krampe (nee Hultgren)
go	Georg Gollmann
hg	Henrik Gedenryd
hh	Helge Horch
hmm	Hans-Martin Mosner
hpt	Hernan Tylim
ikp	Ian Piumarta
jm	?
JMM	John McIntosh
KLC	Ken Causey
kwl	Klaus D. Witzel
laza	Alexander Lazarevic
LC	Leandro Caniglia
lr	Lukas Renggli
ls	Lex Spoon
md	Markus Denker
mdr	Mike Rutenberg
mir	Michael Rueger
mk	Matej Kosik
nb	Naala Brewer
nice	Nicolas Cellier
nk	Ned Konz
Noury Bouraqadi	Noury Bouraqadi
NS	Nathanael Schaerli
pk	Pavel Krivanek
pmm	?
pnm	Paul McDonough
RAA	Bob Arning
raa	Bob Arning ?
RAH	Richard A. Harmon
raok	Richard A. O'Keefe
rbb	Brian Brown
rca	Russell Allen
reThink	John Sarkela
rhi	Robert Hirschfeld
RJ	Ranjan Bagchi
rr	Romain Robbes
rw	Roel Wuyts
rww	Robert Withers
sd	Stefane Ducasse ?
sma	Stefan Matthias Aust
SqR	Andres Valloud
sr	Stephan Rudlof
stephaneducasse	Stefane Ducasse
stp	Stephen Travis Pope
sumim	Masato Sumi
sw	Scott Wallace
TAG	Travis Griggs
tak	Takashi Yamamiya
tao	Tim Olson
tfei	The Fourth Estate, Inc.
tk	Thomas Kowark
to	?
tpr	Tim Rowledge ?
TPR	Tim Rowledge
wb	Wayne Braun
yo	Yoshiki Ohshima
zz	Serge Stinckwich

that are the authors of methods that are contained in the smallest
image that is able to load the rest of Squeak.
The complete list of methods is here:
http://comtalk.net/public/pub/KernelImage/authors.csv
We are talking about cca 2500 methods where about 650 methods have no
time stamp. I expect that it means that the authors of this methods
relinquished the authorship so this method are automatically under the
new Squeak license. I think that the set of methods that we will have
to rewrite will be very low.
If we will confirm license change for methods by this authors, we will
have the first image, that can be able to:
- load reset of non-free kernel methods
- load fonts, display text and paragraph support
- load MinimalMorphic system
- load rest of Squeak code
This steps can be done explicitly by user (he for example runs a
script that will download and install the code from internet) so the
basic kernel Squeak image will be freely redistributable. Currently
the basic kernel includes only Linux platform dependent code.
If we will have this image free, we can slowly add the next
license-clean code to the kernel.

Cheers
-- Pavel