3dot11?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 4 20:26:50 UTC 2007

El 7/4/07 2:09 PM, "Philippe Marschall" <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>
escribió:

> The bug, like many other actually has a fix included. All it would
> take from a responsible person is to have a look at it and either take
> it in or reject it. Not just simply ignore it.
>
> Philippe

Blaming Craig don't help.
He do Spoon and many people here feel in the long time Squeak become Squeak.

Now you should blame me, as part of release team harvesting Mantis.

But before you complain, should read

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5919 The 3.10 release
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5975 History of the 3.10 release
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5934 List of Mantis issues ready to be
included in 3.10

The 3.10 should do not have any red test (7121 don't have) no failures (have
some , but are know and we are working on).
Off course, Fix or ENH any targeted to 3.10 should have test.
5222 don't have test, so should be automatic rejected.

The reporter is renggli. As I have deep respect for he, I try the bug and if
I could reproduce the bug and the fix, maybe you are lucky and I put into
updates.

Edgar