methods for license conversion

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jul 5 20:52:26 UTC 2007

On 4-Jul-07, at 12:40 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have prepared an image with small code base that is ready for
> license conversion and is able to load a sequence of packages up to
> working Morphic system.

I'm rather inclined to the idea that "Morphic Must Die!"

Making a minimal system - either yor way or Craig's way - present an
opportunity to start from a place with NO constraints arising from a
previous framework that has to be kept limping along

I would *love* to see a new, clean, designed UI/graphics system
implemented that can take advantage of host windows, Cairo, freetype,
etc. No, I'm *not* offering to design it.

Come on people, be brave. Let's try to make a Smalltalk 2000 sometime
before Smalltalk 3000 is due?

tim
Strange OpCodes: YII: Yield to Irresistable Impulse