AW: Re: [SqueakDevDemo]

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Fri Jul 6 13:57:43 UTC 2007

I was walking through the tutorial and very impressed by the detailed story of develop a little nice game with squeak. For an non computer-scientist like me there are some nice patterns solving problems coming up some times.
Very important for me was the cycle writing test and after this writing the code make the tests green.
Many thanks to Steve making this available for us.

Cheers,
  Frank
---
Edelstahlwerke Schmees GmbH