Spoon planning

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Jul 6 16:15:08 UTC 2007

Hi Avi--

> The original problem was "how do we know when Spoon has succeeded?".

     Sorry, I wasn't clear. I thought the original problem in this
thread was "How can I get people to use Spoon?". Several have said
"People will use it when they perceive it as successful". Then success
is defined, at least in part, as "Someone has used it successfully."

     I hope the tautology is apparent. If not, I don't see what else to
say at the moment, so I'll stop. :)

     thanks again,

-C

--