Support this project

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:55:30 UTC 2007

On 04/07/07, Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> wrote:
> One button per project, that was what I suggested. So people can have more
> reasons to effectively donate.
[snip]
> >> And of course regular transfers can be made from a project's funds in
> >> support of the more general activities (community server, etc).

What about one button per project but all money goes to one place?

Makes sense for many small projects IMHO, since most will benefit more
from the symbolic value of the donation and from a wealthier
foundation/community than from the direct money.

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org