how to become modular

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Fri Jul 6 19:49:16 UTC 2007

On 7/6/07, Blake <blake at kingdomrpg.com> wrote:

>         Oh, sure. To continue the metaphor, you're a guy with a shovel saying,
> "Well, what's the best place to dig?" That's asking for help.
>
>         But that's an entirely different sort of help from, "Help me dig," which
> was the sort of help Avi was talking about, I believe.

I think this is missing the point of my metaphor a bit, though, which
was that regardlessof what the guy with the shovel wants, what I need
in that situation is a cab.  It's hard to pay much attention to the
subway construction when you're so focused on making the next plane,
which I think a lot of us are.

Avi