A couple of simple ergonomic adjustments

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Jul 9 19:51:04 UTC 2007

Hi Micke,

	now you talk about the font, there are some guidelines to choose
fonts. All choices must comply certain minimal requeriments to produce a
good experience.

	Serif fonts (like Times, Bookman, or Palatino) are easier to read on
paper, but sans-serif fonts (like Geneva, Arial or Helvetica) are easier to
read on screen.
	An italic fonts in screen too ofen renders poorly. They are much
more acceptable on paper (from laserprint or offset). To read them in
screen, only are acceptable if they renders fine (usually in singnificant
bigger sizes). The use of different colors or tone variations is preferable
(IMHO).
	Sharp is less stresser than non-sharp (I know the non sharp is nicer
but when is health involved...)

	I like the design of the font that Giovanni sent as reference but
they have the problem of not beign sharp (resulting in poor/blurry render).
	The one that Juan sent has those features but with better rendering
results (but still not as good as sharp ones).

	By now I'm using Accujen 12. I not a fan of it's design but is
simple sharp so I archieve good and unstressive readability.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre