Asking again

Martial Boniou martial.boniou at ifrance.com
Tue Jul 10 18:33:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

Having a link to squeak-dev on the main squeak.org would be very nice. I
never understood why spoon access is so direct and not the DevImage
projects. I'd like there'd be some mirror sites too: the free.fr is not
fast enough. I'm finishing my web sites using squeak and I'll be glad to
have a http/ftp mirror of the damien's images.

Regards,

--
Martial