Object version control?

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Wed Jul 11 15:42:25 UTC 2007

Hello,

I would like to create some collections of objects in the image. But I
would dearly love to have a version history of the collections objects.
Somewhat similar to the way the browser handles code editing.

Is there such a versioning mechanism for Dictionaries or
OrderedCollections, etc?

Or is it called Magma, Monticello, etc. :)

I probably just need to break down and use Magma.

But this is something small like a few hundred objects. Each with
possible edits, modifications, corrections, etc.

Any wisdom greatly appreciated.

Jimmie