A couple of simple ergonomic adjustments

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Jul 11 16:13:55 UTC 2007

> > they have the problem of not beign sharp (resulting in
> poor/blurry render).
>
> Have you tried them on an image with the FreeType package installed?
> They look much better.
>
> 	Giovanni

In fact I having trouble installing it. I've install it, see all tests
green, but it visually makes no difference. Image 3.9.7067, VM 3.10.2
(alpha) from Jun 5 2007

	I cant remember where I've downloaded that VM to try to see if vm
ffi are from the same source.

	I don't know why don't work or if in the installation process should
do something manually. (I'v tried both, squeakmap and universes).

	Any clue?

Sebastian