PKI for Squeak?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Jul 11 16:17:23 UTC 2007

Hi David,

The Cryptography Team developed full support for x509v3 certificates.  Check
out the Cryptography Repository on SqueakMap or at www.squeakSource.com.

Check out www.CACert.org for a free Certificate Authority.  You can use your
certificate for encrypting or you can use it with our implementation of SSL.

There is also support for PCKS12 storage, and support for retrieving
certificates from a Microsoft Certificate Store.

Also check out our Cryptography Team Mailing List
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cryptography

Hope that helps!

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader