how to become modular

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Jul 12 13:27:12 UTC 2007

Hi Craig,

I'm a real fan of Spoon. I really hope it will be the foundation of
Squeak soon.

I feel the same as you say, WRT Morphic 3. And I'm doing as you.

However, you are a member of the Board. Doesn't this help you understand
better the future of Squeak? Doesn't this allow you to decide about it?
If you are in trouble knowing about the future of Spoon and Squeak,
what's left to people like me with Morphic 3?

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich