A couple of simple ergonomic adjustments

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 12 17:53:04 UTC 2007

And some not-so-simple ergonomic adjustments ;-)

A piccy of my Squeak desktop along with one of our applications.

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/65338133@N00/789894614/

Nearly ready to release into the community as an add-on package (minus the
report builder),
though does modify (fix) quite a bit of morphic too.

Uses the FreetypePlus package (good work Andy!).

Supports a few different "themes", including one that looks more like
"standard" squeak.
Provides a nice UI for some standard (business application like) services,
choosing colours, selecting a font etc.
Also provides a framework for creating "standard" morphs (checkboxes,
drop-lists etc).

If there's any interest I'll speed up getting it ready for release.