Changing window size (was Re: How to coece a HWND*?)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jul 12 20:39:04 UTC 2007

On 12-Jul-07, at 1:29 PM, Herbert König wrote:

> Moving to HostWindowPlugin has the problem of getting my changes
> accepted. And to find out what has to go into cross and what into the
> Windows part of the tree.
If you explained what your changes are supposed to do, why they are
needed, etc you might find that there is less to worry about than you
might think. Ffenestri does all the window manipulation we could
think of at the time. If there is more needed, tell us.

What is needed in this arena is the *image* work to make use of
Ffenestri. You guys (using the general third person plural)
complained for *years* about how utterly essential  host windows are
and yet in the nearly three years since we wrote Ffenestri there has
been..... <crickets>....

tim
Strange OpCodes: SDJ: Send all Data to Japan