A couple of simple ergonomic adjustments

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 13 12:01:31 UTC 2007

El 7/13/07 7:33 AM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:

> BTW: Edgar is not alone, he's guided by experts like Bert & Ken (am too
> lazy to look up other guide's names, apologies to whomever I did not
> mention). Edgar's questions where answered, problems addressed, helping
> hands are around and are doing something for him to succeed. The 3.10
> release team is [perhaps not much visible but, nevertheless, ] big.

And besides friends like you and Jerome, also Keith work a lot (sometimes I
slow down he !), Damien usually discover problems with his squeak-dev and
many others like Andreas, Diego, etc , contribute.

And lately some my students are doing dirty length test on the old PC here.

3.10 is not me, is the first step towards (I hope) smaller, new users
friendly, old Smalltalkers "power at one click " Squeak images.

Edgar