Ergonomics - Rant

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Jul 13 13:03:16 UTC 2007

I think we can benefit a lot ourselves and other squeak users by organizing
usability and ergonomics in some kind of system like mantis or such, so
people knows what people wants (in regard to ergonomics and usability).

The squeak mantis could be used to put under a category of "usability
issues" (or something like that) this kind of requeriments, expressions,
wishes?

Demostrating that we are being conscious of this and we are valorating it is
for sure a step ahead in the "smalltalk experience",

	all the best,

Sebastian Sastre