A couple of simple ergonomic adjustments

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Jul 13 13:10:09 UTC 2007

Seem very very promising! It's wearing a vista style rigth? That can be
changed somehow? I ask because vista is not as minimalist as it can be for
the good of us all. Microsoft never showed respect for basic design
principles yesterday's and today's.

I'm full of curiosity about your news,

	cheers!

Sebastian Sastre