A couple of simple ergonomic adjustments

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Jul 13 14:31:04 UTC 2007

Hi Andy, Board,

Please keep in mind that all my code does is to fix StrikeFonts to
support 16 and 32 bit depth glyphs. If that functionality is used to
display subpixel rendered text, that's another story. Well, yes, it's
meant for that. But if there is some patent issue, it is because of the
fonts, not the code.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich