[ANN] SqueakOnJava source codes

SmallSqueak smallsqueak at rogers.com
Sat Jul 14 16:29:34 UTC 2007

Hi Pavel,

	I've not tried it myself but it looks like "it works" ;-)

> usage: java -jar Squeak.jar mini.image.gz

	I am looking forward to your next announcement with:

	Usage: java -jar Squeak.jar PavelKernel.image.gz

	;-)

	By the way, mini.image.gz with GUI, browsers ... is 319 KB,
	PavelKernel.image.gz size should be much less than that? ;-)

	Please keep up with your good work on the kernel image.
	The smaller it is the cleaner it is and cleaning is much easier.

	By another way, some might think "Leaf Blower Bike" is funny.

	Wait until you have seen the "Farm Astronaut", it gave me
	a good laugh, watching a farmer and his 15 year old son
	building a rocket and launching it into the orbit.

	The Farm Astronaut was brought back in time for dinner.
	It was planned to land at the backyard but his wife had to
	drive a wagon to pick him up at a field, few miles away ;-)

	What else can a farmer with space exploration passion do!

	Cheers,

	SmallSqueak.