creating a custom browser plugin image

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Sun Jul 15 10:37:03 UTC 2007

I try to use a 3.9 image for the browser plugin image.
I have checked about readDocumentAtStartup preference and "AutoStart
installedLaunchers".

The image appears in the browser ok.

If add a src="test.st" in the html as:

<head>
<title>Test de plugin web Squeak</title>
</head>
<embed
	type="application/x-squeak-source"
	src ="test.st"
	align="center"
	width="700"
	height="500">
</embed>

With test.st as:
IFIDbSession default. IFIModels new.
moment := IFIModels schools anyOne learners anyOne pedagogicalMoments
anyOne.
view := (moment exerciceViewAtStart beSticky position: 0 at 0) openInWorld.

I got a strange error, see attached log and the test.st is not filed in.

If I use this same image and drop the test.st into it, it works fine.
So it may look like a security check, but I cannot find it.

Thanks

Hilaire