Faster dictionaries?

sig siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:19:16 UTC 2007

Im not really care about memory footprint.
Dictionaries using array of Association-s
Association having 2 ivars.
My Association add 3rd.
So, comparing raw memory footprint of association objects it less than 1.5.

But as it shows, that speed increased rougly by 1-2 factors (comparing
to magma dicts)
and by 3-4 factors comparing squeak current dicts.

I think this is the case when speed over size is preferable :)