Latest squeak-web beta image

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:34:30 UTC 2007

2007/7/20, Brian Brown <rbb at techgame.net>:
> I upgraded the packages in my squeak-web-beta image
> (sq3.10-7121web07.07.1.image) and noticed all kinds of nifty new
> features in Omnibrowser... is there an explanation somewhere of what
> the new method pane display features are? Also, the way the class
> categories are displayed is different, and I think it's related to MC
> packages, but am not entirely sure :)

Hi,

the «OB team» is working hard these last weeks. I think we will have
to write some documentation about all the new features (there are
really a lot of new cool features).

You are right, the left most pane now represents MC packages, no more
categories. And you can use the context menu to publish, see the
changes... You can thank David Röthlisberger for this feature and a
lot more.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou