Last chance to get some into 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jul 21 10:39:23 UTC 2007

3.10 reach 7129.

It's time to stop and do new things.

If any have some to put into , said now or wait some talented Squeaker get
this job.

I wish continue moving packages from base to Universes, but have a price.

No offenses, but always I said Squeak is a very old tall building , with
many people living into.

Some decide put dynamite , start over. This have a price, people don't have
a place to live until a new building was completed.

I do different, say people they should move to lower floors and begin
demolish or changing from the top. Also this have a price.

Tomorrow I put the 3.10 image on the ftp. I hope the last one.

Who wish me working on 3.11 ?

Edgar