Polynomial Division Challenge

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 06:58:06 UTC 2007

I didn't see the quote about being restricted to scripting languages.  And if the measure has something to do with being the most concise there are languages that are better (and more clear) at that then any of the languages you listed.> From: bert at freudenbergs.de> Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:48:42 +0200> To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> Subject: Re: Polynomial Division Challenge> > On Jul 12, 2007, at 8:37 , Ken G. Brown wrote:> > > Here's a chance for you whizzes to give Squeak some positive exposure:> >> > Polynomial Division Challenge> > <http://codegolf.com/polynomial-division>> > <http://codegolf.com/leaderboard/competition/polynomial-division/>> >> > Wouldn't it be great to see Squeak in the top spots?> > "You're not just limited to Perl either - PHP, Python and Ruby are  > all available too."> > Besides, competing on "number of keystrokes"? Not too useful a  > measure IMHO.> > More positively, I *do* think we should make stdin/stdout/stderr  > easily accessible from the default image. FilePlugin should provide  > that.> > - Bert -> > > >