Squeak@ECOOP

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jul 23 10:14:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

Squeak Germany e.V. and c-base are inviting for a special Squeak BOF
event next week:

	When? 31.07.2007, starting at 19:30
	Where? c-base (rungestrasse 20 10179 berlin, Germany, Europe)
	More information: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/222385

The event will be at c-base, see http://c-base.org. We have a seminar
room,
there will be live music in the main hall later in the evening, see
http://www.openstage-berlin.de/

This is outside of ECOOP, so it is possible to attend without a
conference
registration! And it's not Squeak only: everyone is invited.

C-Base is ca. 20min by s-bahn from the main ECOOP site. For
conference participants,
we will organize to go together, more information will be posted at
the conference.

The Dyla 2007 Workshop is the same day: http://dyla2007.unibe.ch/

	See you in Berlin!

				Marcus

pls. CC: me on any answers to this email, as I am not reading the
mailinglist
                 right now.

Marcus Denker  --  denker at iam.unibe.ch
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~denker