[Meta] Standard packages?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon Jul 23 15:01:01 UTC 2007

I would love to have that!
I have the impression that the only way there is to have tests (for
what is really possible to tests).
We could really have a task force focussing on key packages and
working so that they are sharable and that
when there is a change we know it, identify it, and can control the
evolution of the package.

Stef