Delay and Server reliability

Tue Jul 24 16:51:34 UTC 2007

On Jul 24, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On Jul 24, 2007, at 18:30 , Steven W Riggins wrote:
>
>> Could this be related to why monticello goes to sleep and never
>> wakes up until you wiggle the mouse?
>
> I hope so (although you mean squeaksource).

Yeah I suppose, I only ever see MC, not the back end, except when I
am wiggling the mouse!

If this fixes the squeaksource bug, I will personally buy dinner for
whomever was involved with fixing this, unless it's like 100 people
or something.

Dinner is much cheaper than the nearly 4 LCD screens I have smashed
when trying to check something in 5 mins before I had to leave the
house. :)