[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version sq3.10-7130dev07.07.1

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:57:16 UTC 2007

Damien,

Love the new OB changes. Looking forward to the others.

I think the test menu item should read "run the tests" not "Runs the
test(s)" both for consistency and the parenthetical looks like a
shortcut key.

Also, is no response considered success (green)? I would love a little
green test indicator in OB. I noticed I get an assertation failed
notifier if the test fails.