[ANN][Monticello2] First usable version

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:42:51 UTC 2007

As you may know, I'm working on Monticello2 to make it usable.

Recently, I posted on the Summer of Squeak blog:
http://blog.summer.squeak.org/2007/07/omnibrowser-based-ui-for-monticello2.html.

On this post, you can find a link to a screencast showing how to use
the Monticello2 browser I've developed.

I have enhanced the version presented on the screencast and publish on
the Universe.

If you want to play with Monticello2, please load the package
Monticello2 in the 'Group Development' category of the Universe.

Take care, sometimes you will have to click in a list pane to refresh
the browser (when you add a repository to a slice for the first time
for example).

The button 'Include' is a kind of 'Merge' (I guess), but 'include' is
the term used by Avi and Colin in the model so I didn't change it.

Please give me as much comment as possible.

--
Damien Cassou