Error updating universe list

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:28:06 UTC 2007

Ah right.  My bad.  But I still like the idea of the revision system providing some kind of tagging so the Universe code can automatically look for updates in specific "guaranteed  to be stable" branches.> Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:23:56 +0100> From: keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> Subject: Re: Error updating universe list> > I am not saying that Monticello doesnt know how to provide resolution of > Universe dependencies.> > I am saying that if you install a monticello package from a url, and > that package attempts to load other 'specific' packages due to its > internal dependencies, the url loading context may have no repositories > registered in which monticello can look to find those requirements.> > Keith>