Asking again

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 27 11:44:53 UTC 2007

On 26 Jul 2007 21:05:10 +0200, Lex Spoon <lex at lexspoon.org> wrote:
> This is my view as well.  In addition, I think it is nice having
> releases of optional packages, too.  That is, it would be nice
> whenever 3.10 is finalized, to have a finalized squeak-dev along with
> a set of optional packages that are known to work with it.

Isn't this what we have?  Eventally you will close the 3.10 PU and
that will be the finalized version of squeak-dev.

As far as I know, nobody except you can close the 3.10 PU.  You have
delegated responsibility for keeping individual entities up-to-date to
other people.  Damien created squeak-dev and updates it.  If you want
him to do something it is most efficient to send him private e-mail.
People tend to miss messages sent to e-mail lists.

So, this seems to me that you are asking someone else to do something
you should do.  I must be missing something.

-Ralph