Error: Invalid utf8 input detected [was: [ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version sq3.10-7130dev07.07.1]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat Jul 28 12:01:46 UTC 2007

Thank you Edgar,

using the enh'ed VM did solved it (there was no update pending for the
.image) and thank you Andreas for the copy&paste-friendly VM.

The attached picture confirms that "messaging small rocks", it's made
using four different true type fonts :) visualized and copied&pasted from
the win xp character map.

Is there anything I could use in Squeak for visualizing all glyphs in a
font together with their keycode?

/Klaus