Error updating universe list

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jul 29 14:21:53 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 02:05:13PM +0100, Keith Hodges wrote:

> TimeZoneDatabase is not (as yet) compatible with 3.9 nor 3.10 since It
> overrides DateAndTime fromSeconds: to return a DateAndTime instance.
> Users of the subclass TimeStamp fromSeconds: are expecting a TimeStamp
> instance.

Lex reported this bug and I fixed it back in February. The up to date
version (1.2.4) is on SqueakMap (and SqueakSource), but the Universe has
not been updated.

I guess it should be my job to fix this, is that right? If so I'll
figure it out next week and let you know when it's done (I'm out of
town and short of time right now).

Dave