KernelImage

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Mon Jul 30 16:55:21 UTC 2007

Hi Jerome,

On 7/30/07, Jerome Peace <peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> KernelImage
>
> Hi Pavel,
>
> Is there a place for reporting errors?

you may use Mantis project SqueakPackages too.

> Trying minamal morphic, I get the following:
>
> Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:39 PM
> For this one
> in a fresh minimal morphic 2
> world menu>open>classic browser>browser
>
> image aborts with: dnu.txt saying:
>
> Error: Improper store into indexable object
> ------

that seems to be the analogy to known strange LRUCache error as in
case of standard MinimalMorphic images but with more fatal
consequences. Of course I know about that set of Morphic
initialization bugs. Notice that this errors cannot be reproduced
eveytime the same way :-/. Thank you for your report.

Chees,
-- Pavel