Whisker browser / Certification on squeak people?

Simon Guest simon.guest at tesujimath.org
Tue Jul 31 22:12:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm just recently getting into Squeak more seriously, having been
dabbling for a while.  I'm a maths teacher, currently using Squeak as
a demonstration tool in the classroom, and generally enjoying messing
around with it.  (I used to develop software for a living, in other
languages.)

Anyway, having just discovered the Whisker browser, I've now been
saved from death by 1000 windows.  Thank you, Doug!  I'd like to
register my interest in Whisker on Squeak People, for which I seem
to need to be certified as an Apprentice.

So, if anyone recognises me from my few previous posts here - mostly
questions, and a contributed bugfix or two on Mantis, I'd be grateful
for a certification on Squeak People, where I'm known as sjg.

cheers,
Simon