new Morphic Team (from manits 6518)

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 05:10:25 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

What are your idea's on this?

I would like to see a Friends-of-Morphic group.
A Team implies some responsibilities and authority. I
have not gotten that far in my thinking yet.

The question I want to answer is what would be
worthwhile? In both the short and long term.

Yours in curiosity and service, Jeorme Peace.

P.S. Maybe we should post this to the Morphic and/or
squeakdev lists. Mantis reports should remain focused
on specific problems and solutions.