Smalltalk Hardware Mailing List Proposal

Joaquin Sitte j.sitte at qut.edu.au
Thu Jun 7 23:21:13 UTC 2007

Another reader, may be contributor, here.

Joaquin

Dr. Joaquin Sitte,  Associate Professor.
School of Software Engineering and Data Communication Faculty of Information
Technology
Queensland University of Technology
GPO Box 2434, Brisbane, Q 4001 Australia
Phone +61 7 3138 2755
Fax +61 7 3138 1801
e-mail: j.sitte at qut.edu.au
homepage http://www.fit.qut.edu.au/~sitte