[ANN] AIDA/Web app server 5.4 beta released on Squeak

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 13 22:41:25 UTC 2007

El 6/13/07 5:44 PM, "Boris Popov" <boris at deepcovelabs.com> escribió:

> Edgar,
>
> Have you looked at Seaside (seaside.st) by any chance?
>
> Cheers!
>
> -Boris

Remember the SBLog team ?
Avi do almost all, but I learn Seaside and a lot from all.
We wish some more basic for the game, HV2 lets you could have
http://192.168.1.3:8000/debug
For unknown reasons to me, using Universes load Comanche and works, but when
we load any of several HV2 , things go very odd.
So we are using the same setup of last year .
We have our own LighWeb.4.sar to have the base for the game.
As example this year we include DebugReport , for seeing if could debug game
direct from Firefox.

Only the image is now 3.10 and not SqueakLight.

The goal is people on the team learn a lot of different things.
How work with Squeak image, loading packages, refactor the "horrible" code
of the game, debug techniques, etc

We have some unfinished from last year using Json and Asteroid of Diego, but
as always , lack of time, Squeak is underground here, persuade people is
very, very hard.

But not forever ....

Edgar