Specifications for the sound recorder program & a low memory image for a Mac, a long request...

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Jun 21 04:52:39 UTC 2007

Ok I've posted to my FTP site a SIT and ZIP file that contains the
mini image that Dan made.

miniImageFromDanIngalls.sit and
miniImageFromDanIngalls.zip

I think they are MVC only tho.

plus the last two 68K Squeak VM's I build for internal usage a few
years back.

Squeak VM 68K68881NPLUGIN.sit   which is a 68K version with 68881
math logic (extra feature)
Squeak VM 68KOT 3.0.12 Opt.sit  which is a 68K version with the new
TCP/IP primitives that used Apple's Open Transport. (extra feature)

I'll have to look when the last 68K version was, not sure if was 3.0
or was 3.2

On Jun 20, 2007, at 7:34 PM, Tim Johnson wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2007, at 1:35 PM, John M McIntosh wrote:
>
>> I did build a MVC VM for Dan in 2001  (3.0alpha9MT) which fit in
>> 1MB of memory using an image he made that was a 588Kb Squeak 2.2.
>> image of sept 23rd, 1998.
>> If you want these please let me know.
>
> Hello John,
>
> I would be interested in this VM/image if it is still available.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

===