Q] Any AS 400 Squeak experience ?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:34:38 UTC 2007

Hi Guys:

I'm exactly now working to an american company in a mainframe project and
setting up an Hercules emulation environment (with the authorized IBM SOs
that may run under Hercules) and, as a Squeaker, I'm wondering if Squeak may
run in a Linux running under a mainframe operating system running under
Hercules.

Of course, could be nice see Squeak running natively in such "big iron's" !!

May be I could have time and hopefully my employer get interested in Squeak
to try somethings.

At last, want to comment: Hercules emulator is really fantastic, I've a
mainframe running in my Linux box!

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino