Java's modules rock? (was Re: election details)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Mar 2 02:37:12 UTC 2007

+1

Michael,

I've been meaning to review your work, have you made any progress on it.
Have you considered putting together a protection profile?  Could we use
your work as a starting point for FIPS?  How far away from a working model
are you?  Revolutionary is good, as long as the target is realistic.

I can't realistically offer to help for at least another 6 months, I'm
swamped.  But maybe we can have a more in depth conversation on the
Cryptography Team List.

Take care,

Ron