Squeak Foundation Elections 2007

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:44:37 UTC 2007

Hi Tansel:

I feel myself the need of "push" the candidates to explain their
plans, because I want to vote with responsability. Then I was
disappointed when revising the wiki all days and your comments don't
were there. Glad to see your comments now.

Also, I want to comment that I've downloaded you restaurante app and
really look VERY good and interesting. Also I'm trying it now on an
iPAQ.

I think that is the sort of app that may get the attention and I
wonder how many work is needed to develop such sort of app.

Cheers.
Germán.