Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Election Update

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Mar 4 06:21:00 UTC 2007

All,

We thank you for your patience.  We are still experiencing a delay in our
voting schedule.  As soon as we can gather up the necessary data from our
squeakPeople system we will be sending out instructions on how to vote.

Voting will remain open for 3+ days which means we will be extending the
voting period to ensure enough time for a fair election.

If you have any questions please feel free to notify the elections team, or
post a message to your respective lists.  You can also contact me
personally: Ron at USMedRec.com.

Once again we apologize for the delay in our election, but encourage you to
participate once the voting starts.

Thank you,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member