The Weekly Juan #9: "An update on Morphic 3.0"

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Mar 5 05:15:48 UTC 2007

> The ScrollingMorph will have scroll bars and zoom sliders, and it
> will control which part or the content will be visible
Suggestion; don't do that. Let ScrollingMorph *just* do the
scrolling. Attach scrolling (and maybe zooming) controls to it if and
when you really want them. Whilst normal boring scrollbars are just
fine when we want to be normal and boring, why tie them into things
too tightly? Make it easier to use a wheel or rotary knob or a
spaceinvaders gamelet to control scrolling.

tim
Strange OpCodes: BOMB: Burn Out Memory Banks