The Weekly Juan #9: "An update on Morphic 3.0"

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:19:36 UTC 2007

Interesting stuff.  If Morphic 3.0 is advanced enough it might be possible
to make a very advanced window manager right in Squeak.

What made me think about it was your explanation of Morphs being able to
answer if they are in a point or not.  I was thinking in the case of a bunch
of windows stacked on each other you could mouse over, click some command
and the pile comes to the front to show what all is in the area (kind of
like what I have seen people do on a Mac).